Q: Door and window not opening

My door won't open from the outside and the window won't go down.

There is a rod connected by two plastic pieces from your outside handle to your door latch; one of them has likely broken. This may be related to the window not rolling down. Once the door panel is off, the window issue is easier to diagnose. You could also need a window motor or switch replacement. A diagnostic inspection of your door and window from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause and fix your issue.

3. Door and window not opening