Q: Dont know where to start building an engine

I just got a 1966 mustang. The engine comes with it but its just the engine block on a stand. I dont even know where to begin with this car.

3. Dont know where to start building an engine

Q: Q: I have a 2002 Dodge ram 1500 sport and tried to install aftermarket radio and it did not work I put the old one back in and it's n

Check fuse number 2 and 51 and 18, 22 and 28 to see if all are good. If still not working then seek professional mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do further diagnosis.

Q: 2014 Ford Fusion battery dies intermittently after sitting for a day or more

You could have an intermittent ground connection, or other poor connection in the starting circuit or other main circuit. Such a problem would have nothing to do with the charging circuit or the battery. If the problem is not in...

Q: Car struggles to accelerate

This may be a sign of a clogged catalytic converter. As you may already know, the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When this is clogged, this...