Q: Dont know where to start building an engine

I just got a 1966 mustang. The engine comes with it but its just the engine block on a stand. I dont even know where to begin with this car.

3. Dont know where to start building an engine

Q: 2003 jeep grand cherokee ac low side pressure too high changed expansion valve, dryer and compressor no change

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the amount of work done on the air conditioning system up to this point, you may have introduced air into the system. Make sure the refrigerant is properly cycled out and recharged, rather...

Q: Noticed a small oil leak and intermittent coolant leak

Hello. The blue smoke on startup is likely worn valve stems or valve stem seals, which leak a tiny amount of oil overnight, but burns it off quickly. Nothing to worry about unless it gets worse quickly, or smokes all...

Q: I have to park my car with hand break. Park doesn't work !

You will need to have the shift cable ends inspected for worn out bushings. The shifter is not putting the transmission all the way back into park. You may have to replace the shift cable or if the connectors are...