Q: Dont know where to start building an engine

I just got a 1966 mustang. The engine comes with it but its just the engine block on a stand. I dont even know where to begin with this car.

3. Dont know where to start building an engine

Q: Jerking and high rpms

It may sound like a simple suggestion but I would recommend checking the transmission fluid level to be sure that it is within specification as a low transmission fluid level can also cause some of the issues you are experiencing....

Q: When slowing down to 30 mph, van starts to vibrate

A few different faults can cause a vibration while braking. The most common would be a warped brake disc, faulty brake pads, or the brake calipers. Excessive vibration when braking is not a normal operation of the vehicle and should...

Q: Can I bypass my vapor canister by hooking my lines straight to the intake?

This is likely a sign of a failing EVAP purge solenoid. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the fuel vapors in the charcoal canister....