Q: Dont have vacuum on any of the vacuum system

I don't have any vacuum on the vacuum system I have pull apart lines throughout the system checking for vacuum didn't find any. What may be aware of this I changed out the power brake booster thinking it was bad because the brake pedal was hard putting the new one in didn't change it.

The line to the brake booster should be disconnected to see if it is getting any vacuum from the engine when it is running. If it is not then remove the check valve in the line to see it it is stuck in the closed position and replace it if it is. If no vacuum is getting to line then the intake port is clogged or line broke at the intake.

3. Dont have vacuum on any of the vacuum system