Q: Don't know how to put the belt on the Jeep Grand Cherokee 1997 without the right tools

Trying to put on automotive belt on car without the right tools

If you do not have the serpentine belt tensioner tool then you can use a socket and ratchet to move the tensioner to get belt off and on. If you still have problems then see professional assistance from a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to replace the belt for you.

3. Don't know how to put the belt on the Jeep Grand Cherokee 1997 without the right tools