Q: Dome light not shutting off

The dome light in my truck will not shut off. All of the buttons pop in and out.

3. Dome light not shutting off

Q: The car makes ticking sounds while idling

The pinging sound can be caused by many different faults. Without more detail about the noise, I will take the best guess I can at this point. If the vehicle is pinging at idle there is a chance that...

Q: Door Ajar alert staying on

Hi there. It sounds like it may be the door latch switch may have stopped working. It seems to be a common problem with this car and can be fixed easily. A common sign of the switch going bad is...

Q: I have an 08 toyota Camry in my keys r locked in the trunk and the trunk latch not working is there any way I can get in the trunk

Hi Nicole. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, while your Toyota Camry likely has the split-back folding rear seats, you have to release the latch from inside the trunk to accomplish this task. I think your best option here is...