Q: doesnt want to turn on.... i think the compiuter system of the truck is locked or something

my truck turned off in the middle of the freeway when i was on my way home.... i finally got the truck to my house... ive tried to fix the problem but i just dont know what it is.. the batteries wants to start running but something doesnt let it

You need to have the fuel system and ignition system tested for fuel pressure and spark out of the ignition. You could also have a bad fuel pump and relay if you have no fuel pressure. You may have a bad coil pack, ignition module, or camshaft sensor. Pretests need to be done first to narrow the problem down. Have a qualified mechanic scan the computer for codes in order to help pinpoint the cause of your starting issue.

3. doesnt want to turn on.... i think the compiuter system of the truck is locked or something