Q: Doesn't start

Truck is not starting battery is new and starter is good. If given a push start it starts and drives well doesn't stop but once it stops won't start again

Hi there. It sounds like either the fuse/relay or the clutch neutral safety switch is faulty. Check the fuses/relays and replace as necessary. Locate the clutch neutral safety switch and check for proper electrical signals and operation; replace/repair as necessary. A digital volt/ohm meter with probes and possibly the electrical wiring diagram will be needed to properly check the switch. A failing clutch neutral safety switch will prevent the starter from engaging. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.