Q: Doesn't run well

Once car starts it gets to temperature quick ,Miss fires ,revs drop not idle correct ,over heats and wants to cut out soon as it starts

Your VW overheating quickly is typically an indicator of a stuck closed thermostat. This will quickly cause engine damage if driven. The other symptoms you list may be indicating a blown head gasket. A good visual inspection is needed. Look at the oil and see if it is contaminated with coolant. Look for oil in the coolant. A few tests are needed to confirm the condition of the fluid and seals. including a compression test, a cooling system pressure test, and block tests to help determine the integrity of cylinder sealing. If you want to have this done, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to test the car and make a diagnosis on its overheating and misfiring issues.