Q: Doesn't pick up speed

I have a infinity g35 it's a 2003 my dad gave me it's a piece of junk. But since it has the name infiniti mechanics don't care about even taking a look without money first. The problem is that it doesn't pick up speed when I push the gas pedal down it takes a while to get the speed I want. It all started because I was stuck in the snow one day.

Hi There, There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. If there are any check engine lights on in the dash, this would also help to narrow down what the problem may be. A mechanic may be able to download any potential codes using a scanner to determine what may be causing this. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Doesn't pick up speed