Q: Does this transmission has any filter that can or need to be change at certain Miles ?

I would like to know if this Car Transmission has any filter that can be or need to replace ? Can I use Synthetic fluid for this Trans or SP4 is Synthetic ?

Yes, your transmission has a filter that should be replaced at the recommended service interval, which is 40,000 miles for your vehicle. When you have this done, there are generally two options. You can have the transmission fluid drained and refilled with replacing the filter or you can have the transmission fluid flushed, which is a more involved process that generally uses a pressurized system to force fluid trough the transmission. This is usually more thorough cleaning out of the transmission. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to perform a transmission service on your car.

3. Does this transmission has any filter that can or need to be change at certain Miles ?