Q: does this problem need to be fixed

my car shows tire pressure sensor fault, do i need to get this fixed?

3. does this problem need to be fixed

Q: Car makes a screeching noise when foot is on brake and in drive.

Hi. This is a tricky problem to solve because it is intermittent problem. A lot of times with intermittent problems, they have to become a consistent problem so the problem can be fixed properly. There is a possibility that the...

Q: Throttle Body needs replacing, is cardone re-manufactured 'better' than a 'new' throttle body

When it comes to remanufactured or brand new you are better off in most cases with the new one. The reason the company did not have the remanufactured one in stock is due to there has not been enough old...

Q: Location of bank 2 sensor 1 on a 2014 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6

Hi There, This oxygen sensor is located on the passenger side of the vehicle in front of the catalytic converter. If you need additional help replacing this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here...