Q: does this problem need to be fixed

my car shows tire pressure sensor fault, do i need to get this fixed?

3. does this problem need to be fixed

Q: Transmission dose not like to shift to second gear after it goes though the gears

Hi Shane. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually a problem like this is due to an obstruction of transmission fluid - either in the hydraulic lines or due to an inner seal or gasket failure. The best way to test...

Q: My headlights burn out constantly

This is a common problem for this generation of Outback. The short life of the bulbs has been attributed to the bulbs being illuminated almost constantly. A secondary cause is that the bulbs are being touched during install. The Outback...

Q: What type of ATF for ford fusion se 2009

Hi Sam. For the 2009 Ford Fusion, you'll want to use a Motorcraft Genuine Ford Fluid XT-10-QLVC MERCON-LV Automatic Transmission Fluid. You should purchase a service and repair manual for your Fusion for specific instructions on how to complete this...