Q: does this problem need to be fixed

my car shows tire pressure sensor fault, do i need to get this fixed?

First, be sure that the alert you are seeing is not due to actual low tire pressure. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, you should consider the possibility of a leak. If the problem though is a fault in the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system), inasmuch as TPMS is an essential and very useful safety feature, you should definitely have the TPMS repaired. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a TPMS warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. does this problem need to be fixed