Q: does the starter fuse control the fuel pump?

car wouldn't start and i replaced the starter fuse, after that drove the car and then car wouldn't start again I popped the hood and realized the fuse I replaced had been burnt. I replaced it again and now car won't start.

A: There are two separate fuses for the fuel p...

There are two separate fuses for the fuel pump and the starter relay and they are each controlled separately. There are a variety of other reasons for why the car may not be starting. If you’d like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your home or place of business in order to perform a car is not starting inspection in order to diagnose and suggest repairs for your vehicle.