Q: Does the right window switch harness on an 07 accord just pull off, or is there a clip of some kind?

Having trouble detaching the harness block, and also the door handle linkage when removing the door panel.

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Honda Accord. You need to lift up and detach the window switch cover and then disconnect the connector from the switch. The handle rod needs to be disconnected after the cover is removed first. If you are still having trouble, you may consider having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the window switch for you.