Q: Does the Clutch Slave Cylinder cause my vehicle running sluggish? 2000 Nissan Maxima

my vehicle is running sluggage and when changing into gears my vehicle start acting up.

Hello - a malfunctioning clutch slave cylinder can cause shifting problems, in particular, allowing you to smoothly select a gear from a stop light for example. It should not affect performance once the gear has been engaged, and the clutch released. If the clutch is slipping (revs go up, but car doesn’t accelerate), that is a different problem. I would recommend a loss of power inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Does the Clutch Slave Cylinder cause my vehicle running sluggish? 2000 Nissan Maxima