Q: Does the AC Use a Lot of Energy From the Engine?

Does the AC use a lot of energy from the engine?

3. Does the AC Use a Lot of Energy From the Engine?

Q: My car is has a lower end engine knock

Hello. Most vehicles require an oil change at least every 5,000 miles. This is a good rule of thumb. If your engine has a knock now, then it either had an issue with the oil getting low or being too...

Q: Hi, my name is Jorge from North Houston, TX, and I'd like to know the location of the Expansion Valve (Orifice Tube) for 2011 GMC

Your vehicle has an expansion valve mounted at the firewall behind the two a/c lines where they connect to the evaporator assembly. You will need to evacuate the a/c refrigerant and remove line connection and then unbolt the expansion valve....

Q: Q: Rear main seal leaking

Hi there. The only way to fix a rear main seal is to remove the transmission, pull out the old seal with a seal puller, and install a new one. It is an extensive procedure and needs to be performed...