Q: Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

When I try to start my car I turn the key I get nothing. Do it a second time it starts. But I know that I'm having trouble with my compressor.

3. Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

Q: Would there be something wrong with a 2005 Chrysler 300c if the gear doesn't shift till about 5-6 RPM?

This can be caused by a few things such as low transmission fluid, a transmission vacuum leak or a faulty transmission control solenoid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required,...

Q: transmission control module failing. We just replaced the computer module (pcm) 4 days ago?

The P0700 trouble code is a code for transmission control module (TCM) failure. Without knowing the other codes, it will not be possible to give you an accurate answer; it all depends on the other codes: If you get...

Q: Abs light randomly coming on. Sometimes can't get the lever out of parking.

This may be an issue of a faulty ABS control module. This is a unit that controls the activation of the ABS system based upon inputs from the ABS wheel sensors. When this module is not working properly you may...