Q: Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

When I try to start my car I turn the key I get nothing. Do it a second time it starts. But I know that I'm having trouble with my compressor.

The A/C compressor is not involved in starting the engine. If it takes multiple tries of the key to get the car started, you have an intermittent starting problem which is undoubtedly electrical in nature. To have the cause of the fault pinpointed, and get the required repairs implemented, so that you don’t eventually end up stranded somewhere, the recommended service to request is a hard or intermittent starting diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car