Q: Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

When I try to start my car I turn the key I get nothing. Do it a second time it starts. But I know that I'm having trouble with my compressor.

3. Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

Q: Car won't start and key fob won't open or lock doors even after changing its batteries

Hello. If there was a delay in the engagement of the starter, but it was fine once it did engage, then most of the time this is caused by an issue with the starter relay or the ignition switch. Both...

Q: Q: Coolant leak on car

Hi. The water pump and radiator are common leaks on your van. Your cooling system will need to be inspected to find what part is leaking. It’s ok to add water to the system temporarily until the leak is repaired,...

Q: Q: Check engine light

Hello. If the harnesses do not match then the sensor you have is incorrect. A search on my end also reveals that your vehicle uses a four wire sensor, however if the harness on the vehicle uses a 2 wire...