Q: Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

When I try to start my car I turn the key I get nothing. Do it a second time it starts. But I know that I'm having trouble with my compressor.

3. Does the ac compressor control the starting if a car

Q: When I brake it makes a loud grinding noise

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a sign of bad or warped brake rotors. When brake rotors get hot due to friction and then col down repeatedly, they can develop low spots in them which can cause them to...

Q: Car idles, surges, then lowers, and then dies

Hello. It sounds like there may be a loose or disconnected vacuum hose. The upper or lower intake gasket could be leaking as well. There is also a possibility that the mass airflow (MAF) sensor, idle air control valve, or...

Q: My 06 malibu had slow acceleration only in first gear i had a mechanic change the shift solenoids now in reversa and neutral it on

The transmission may have additional problems and should be scanned for additional codes first. If there are additional service codes then you will need to have those codes diagnosed. The vehicle should not move in neutral unless it is pushed....