Q: Does not start,possible anti theft mode not sure.

Cae does not start alarm goes off when trying to crank but even after that the engine never turns over

3. Does not start,possible anti theft mode not sure.

Q: My 98 Jaguar xj8l won't start, clicking noise

This could be caused by a few things on your 1998 Jaguar XJ8. A low battery charge can cause this. If the battery is good, then listen for where the noise is coming from. If you get a click...

Q: My car got hit on rear passenger side and when you reach 65 mph its like the back of car is hopping 2003 Nissan Altima

Hello. If this occurred right after being hit then you have an issue with the alignment being off. It is also possible that something was bent or got damaged but this type of inspection would be done prior to the...

Q: Car shakes at idle and low speed, shuts off at stops. 1993 Mazda MX-6

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Mazda MX-6. It sounds like the idle air control (IAC) motor is gunked up and either needs to be cleaned or replaced. Turning on the AC causes the IAC to change...