Q: Does not start,possible anti theft mode not sure.

Cae does not start alarm goes off when trying to crank but even after that the engine never turns over

If you have a non factory alarm then it may be defective. You will need to have it disabled and removed from the vehicle. Most non factory alarms will disable the starter and most factory alarms will disable the ignition system. Basing off of the no crank condition and alarm going off you should remove the non factory alarm, but before you do this, replace the batteries in the remote.

If you decide to get some help from a technician, consider YourMechanic, since you can’t get the car started. A certified professional can go to your home and diagnose your starting issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly. Best of luck.

3. Does not start,possible anti theft mode not sure.