Q: Does not idle when cold

since the mornings have gotten colder(30 degrees) engine rpm's are low untill engine warms. have to keep prm up with excelarator .after engine warms rpm picks up to normal, 800. everything seems to work ok when weather is warm

When the engine is cold the engine needs to add more fuel to the engine. If the fuel injectors are dirty or you have carbon build up on the valves then this can cause the running problems. I recommend having the engine checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to perform cleaning the injectors and throttle body intake valves of carbon buildup. This should help clear up the running problems if all the regular maintenance has been done like ignition tune up. If not then it should be done at the same time.

3. Does not idle when cold