Q: Does my new car have a dpf filter? 2011 Renault Megani 1.5 106hp

Does my new car have a dpf filter and if so have I made a huge mistake in buying if I don't do many miles and do stop starts around town? Secondly is there a good filter treatment that will get rid of soot and blocakge and regulate dpf filter temperature? I've heard Millers Oils Diesel Power Ecomax fuel treatment is good but I don't know the size of my fuel tank or how much to use and don't really want to fill the whole tank up and waste fuel making the filters work harder. Any tips would be great?! Thanks ( ps my car is not on the list - it's a Renault Megan 2011 dci 1.5 dynamic 106 3 door

3. Does my new car have a dpf filter? 2011 Renault Megani 1.5 106hp