Q: Does my fuel pump need to be replaced if I have a high secondary fuel pump code 232?

i was driving and it shut off. after pushing it to the house, i tried it and the batterty was dead

A: The dead battery is an indication that the ...

The dead battery is an indication that the battery lost power due to a problem with the charging system of the vehicle. You did not state the model or engine size so I can only recommend having the battery recharged and the charging system checked to see if it is the alternator or wiring that caused the battery to go dead. The code to the fuel pump could possibly be from the low power condition and the code should be cleared after the charging system is repaired and see if the code returns. If the alternator tests bad after the battery is charged and tested then you’ll need to replace the alternator.