Q: Does it have a crankshaft piston sensor

Engien will not start after the engine gets hot. Have to let it set for about 15 before it will start. Have already replaced the coil, the Control module, and both fuel pumps.

There is a technical bulletin, TSB 89-24-9, for a hard start after a short heat soak. The engine control module does not control ignition timing correctly when hot and thermostat lets engine get too hot. The recommendation would be to replace the ECM and thermostat. If you need help with this, YourMechanic is able to send out a certified mechanic to your location to replace the ECM and thermostat.