Q: Does ethanol hurt a motor?

Car stalling in the morning when taking off. Wife put gas in car with ethanol in it.

3. Does ethanol hurt a motor?

Q: I replaced wheel speed sensor. But abs and engine light still kn. What could it be

If the ABS wheel speed sensor was faulty, once the new hub/sensor is installed, and you drive the vehicle, the warning lights should go out. To determine what is going on, you can manually erase the trouble codes using an...

Q: I have excessive fuel consumption 125 km per 20 liters there is no check engine light car run smoothly no emissions? what is probl

It sounds like you may not be shifting the transmission at the appropriate times. The vehicle will not get optimum fuel economy if you are "over revving" the engine. To maximize fuel economy I suggest shifting at low rpm (2500...

Q: Q: My headlights do not turn off

Your vehicle is probably equipped with daytime running lights, whereas the other car you saw was not. On your vehicle, these lights will stay illuminated regardless of whether the exterior light switch is in the on or off position. There...