Q: Does ethanol hurt a motor?

Car stalling in the morning when taking off. Wife put gas in car with ethanol in it.

3. Does ethanol hurt a motor?

Q: Screeching Noise at idle/start 2015 Volvo XC60, 52k miles

Hi Ryan. In most cases, the type of sound you're talking about is caused by a loose serpentine or drive belt. It could also be due to a pulley that is wearing out or even loose bearings inside the AC...

Q: Won't start when low on gas and with adding some gas it still won't start.

Hi there. When the fuel system gets low on fuel and the engine is still running and the engine stalls, there is a great possibility that the fuel system may have air in it. Put on a test line on...

Q: It’s a 2008 pt cruiser and when I try to reverse and I have to actually press the gas petal for it to be able to reverse it

Are the brakes or the parking brake sticking or stuck? You can check to see if the wheels turn freely to rule that in or out. If the wheels are not stuck, either the engine or the transmission has a...