Q: Does ethanol hurt a motor?

Car stalling in the morning when taking off. Wife put gas in car with ethanol in it.

3. Does ethanol hurt a motor?

Q: My temperature is reading cold, almost to the bottom. Is this normal?

Hey there. The cold reading could mean that your thermostat is stuck open or the cooling fan is running all of the time. It could also mean a problem with the sender or gauge. Have a mechanic diagnose the cause...

Q: Fuel tank has no shield & cracked by rocks/debris

Hello there, this is an uncommon issue. With the exception of a few vehicles, fuel tanks in vehicles are made from plastic and unshielded. In almost all circumstances there is no adverse effects from this. The fuel tanks can crack...

Q: Brakes metal grinding

The material in the pads have metal impregnated into the pad material. This can cause a grinding noise. The metallic pads can be very noisy at times and sound like it's grinding, metal to metal. This is normal for the...