Q: Does battery need hooked up to bleed a slave cylinder?

Does battery need hooked up to bleed a slave cylinder?

3. Does battery need hooked up to bleed a slave cylinder?

Q: Clutch will not engage - 2007 Acura TSX

Hello. There are several possibilities here: broken shaft or final drive gears in the transmission or the transmission input shaft is not engaging the clutch disk splines. The aftermarket flywheel may have changed the spline engagement position of the clutch...

Q: Q: My clutch will not work.

Your clutch hydraulic system works very similarly to your brake system. If the clutch pedal is stuck in the down position and cannot be moved up at all then the clutch master cylinder has failed and has seized internally. If...

Q: Truck turns off when I press the clutch to put in second gear to turn

Hello. Your engine is stalling when you let off the gas and this can be from an engine vacuum leak, idle air control valve, or just the engine computer that has not relearned the idle yet. Try to let...