Q: Does battery need hooked up to bleed a slave cylinder?

Does battery need hooked up to bleed a slave cylinder?

You do not need the battery to be connected to bleed the hydraulic system of the clutch.

Q: My truck wont go in gear and the pedal feels very weak. Just replace the clutch. It was running for 2 days till my gears wouldnt

This can be related to many potential issues; however, one that is somewhat common is the deterioration of the transmission gear synchronizers. These are small fork-shaped components that assist the transmission from going in and out of gear. When these...

Q: Transmission shifter won't shift into any gear.

Hi there. Go under the vehicle and check the slave cylinder to your clutch system. The cylinder may be leaking causing the pedal to be spongy and not able to become firm due to excessive air in the system. Check...

Q: How to fix my torque converter clutch when it's

Hey there. If you are getting Diagnostic Trouble Code P0740, that means there is a fault in the torque converter clutch circuit, which includes the solenoid malfunction. The solenoid itself (it's a solenoid, not a sensor) has to be...