Q: Do you work on motorcycles? i need a carburetor r&r. 2004 Yamaha V Star 1100

Do you work on motorcycles? I have the bike torn down. Carburetors are all that remain to be removed, clogged jets cleaned, re-installed. 2004 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom.

We normally do not work on motorcycles but on that note you still should check with customer service to see if the mechanics in your area may be experienced and work on motorcycles. I for one have experience on motorcycles and carburetor repairs. Check with mechanic at YourMechanic in your area to see if they have experience and will do the work for you.

3. Do you work on motorcycles? i need a carburetor r&r. 2004 Yamaha V Star 1100