Q: Do you use iridiums spark plugs on the spark plug replacement

Do you use iridiums spark plugs on the spark plug replacement?

The OEM plug is platinum. If you desire iridium, simply note that in the customer notes or let the mechanic know at time of scheduling. Obviously, without contrary advice, the original, or aftermarket equivalent, of a part is always used but if you desire an alternative part, just so long as it is cataloged and available for your car we are happy to help you with that. If you desire plug replacement, please use YourMechanic’s convenient service page for spark plug replacement. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Do you use iridiums spark plugs on the spark plug replacement