Q: Do you think 1,183 a good price for front lower control arms?

Do you think 1,000 dollar or more is a right amount to pay for a front lower control arm? For a 2009 Nissan Rogue front wheel drive

Hi there. It really depends on what is being replaced and if this service includes a front end alignment. If the lower control arm is the only part that is being replaced, and no suspension alignment is being completed, this quote is a bit on the high side. Try to clarify what is included in this price quote and let us know the breakdown so we can offer some better assistance. Thanks.

3. Do you think 1,183 a good price for front lower control arms?