Q: Do you think 1,183 a good price for front lower control arms?

Do you think 1,000 dollar or more is a right amount to pay for a front lower control arm? For a 2009 Nissan Rogue front wheel drive

Hi there. It really depends on what is being replaced and if this service includes a front end alignment. If the lower control arm is the only part that is being replaced, and no suspension alignment is being completed, this quote is a bit on the high side. Try to clarify what is included in this price quote and let us know the breakdown so we can offer some better assistance. Thanks.