Q: Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

My disc breaks are 2 mm, I need Rotor resurfacing along with break pad , do you offer that service?

3. Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

Q: Check engine light on - 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350

Have a mechanic check the code(s), then diagnose the vehicle based on that information. The problem setting the Check Engine Light may be doing other, unseen and expensive damage. A YourMechanic professional can help diagnose this issue by giving your...

Q: My car thinks the trunk is always open

This condition is likely caused by the door latch not recognizing that the door is closed. This could be due to mis-alignment of the door, a faulty latch, or a faulty striker. Another possible cause is the improper closing/latching of...

Q: Drive shaft replaced, now van won't go forward

I am not aware of any problems about removing and replacing a driveshaft when the vehicle is warm. I however have seen transaxle damaged from not installing the axle all the way into the transmission and engaging the axle fully...