Q: Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

My disc breaks are 2 mm, I need Rotor resurfacing along with break pad , do you offer that service?

3. Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

Q: My car keeps jerking & making a noise.

Hi there. Typically when your car will stumble or jerks while you are driving or accelerating, it is caused by a fuel system restriction or ignition system components that are worn out and having a hard time igniting the fuel...

Q: Squeaking noise comes from wheels as it spins.

If the noise does not exist with the vehicle stopped (i.e., due to engine noise), then it is likely due to wheel bearings or the brakes. If brake related, unfortunately these sorts of noises can be related to the use...

Q: Q: Replace water pump

Hello. If your vehicle is leaking antifreeze, especially at the water pump, then I would stop driving the vehicle and get it repaired as soon as possible. An engine leaking at the water pump is likely to overheat quickly, which...