Q: Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

My disc breaks are 2 mm, I need Rotor resurfacing along with break pad , do you offer that service?

Hi Parth. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our sales and service department so they can clarify whether or not our mobile mechanics can have your rotors resurfaced. Generally speaking, we typically provide onsite services - replacing rotors and new pads as opposed to turning them. If we are able to assist with this, our sales and service department will contact you via email.

3. Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?