Q: Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

My disc breaks are 2 mm, I need Rotor resurfacing along with break pad , do you offer that service?

3. Do you offer rotor resurfacing service?

Q: Started hearing knocking from engine. Pulled dipstick and no oil. Will adding oil make knocking go away?

That will have everything to do with how far you drove without oil pressure. I can't give you a mileage figure, but as soon as the oil pressure goes away, continuing to run the engine is doing damage. The longer...

Q: the last set were Toy. coils/ ? lean operation ?? what is that...the last coil failed days after it was driven.

It is very possible that the quality control of those particular parts may not be what it used to be. It just depends on how many times you've had to replace it. Sometimes Parts can last for years and other...

Q: Check Engine Sign flashing. Engine/Car shaking or vibrating when not moving.

Hi Kazi. Thanks for sending in your question today. Typically, when the check engine light or other warning light illuminates, it means the ECU or onboard computer has detected a mechanical or electrical fault from the engine, transmission or other...