Q: Do you no who rebuild transmission in Dallas,TX 75236

I just got it out the shop yesterday they replaced the random module switch and my car is still hestited to drive and the wrench light still on.I need a Ford Tech

If you are having issues with your transmission after an attempt to repair it has been made by a local shop, I would recommend talking to them about reimbursing you for your money that you spent since the part replaced did not resolve the issue. I would then contact your local dealership to see if they can diagnose and repair the issue for you. Typically they have transmission experts on staff to assist with any issues you may have.

3. Do you no who rebuild transmission in Dallas,TX 75236