Q: Do you install used parts?

Does this company install used parts??

3. Do you install used parts?

Q: How much does it cost to install a timing belt on a Chevrolet Cruze LS?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing a timing belt on a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS.

Q: Can i fit a mitsubishi v6 into my hylux?

I would recommend searching around an online forum to see if anything like this has been done before. You could start with a google search for 1995 Toyota 4runner engine swap. This will likely lead you to multiple sources of...

Q: Q: Cooling fans

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...