Q: Do you install used parts?

Does this company install used parts??

3. Do you install used parts?

Q: Q: Rough idling

It sounds like your throttle body is dirty. You may want to check it and make sure it is not sticking. Check for loose connections within the system also. Your car may also be idling rough due to your blown...

Q: I have a Kia Ceed. Petrol battery is dead. Can a diesel battery fit?

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. The diesel battery may be heavy duty compared to the petrol engine. The two batteries should be compared for size and height to be the same and the terminals should...

Q: Transmission replacement cost

A complete, re-manufactured transmission for your car would cost about $2,000 plus the labor cost to install it. Inasmuch as your car has only 130,000 miles, if you are having transmission problems, it might be possible to repair your existing...