Q: do you have to pull the rear axels to put emergency brake shoes on a 2004 dodge dakota

I have no emergency brake adjustment left on a 2004 dodge Dakota and want to know do I have to pull the axels out to put the emergency shoes on the rotor

Yes, you do have to remove the axles to remove and replace the parking brake shoes. If don’t feel comfortable with this, or need some assistance, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace the brake shoe for you.

3. do you have to pull the rear axels to put emergency brake shoes on a 2004 dodge dakota