Q: Do you have a shop or you come to your customers?

Do you have a shop or do you you come to the customer?

3. Do you have a shop or you come to your customers?

Q: How much is a starter for 1999 Monte Carlo

Hello - there a number of possibilities for a "no start" condition: dead or weak battery, ignition switch, starter solenoid or motor. I would recommend a starting system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who...

Q: Stuck thermostatcausing pressure build up??

Hello, thank you for writing in. Something is causing the cooling system to overheat, and the pressure then builds up in the reservoir tank. A failing thermostat would absolutely cause the system to overheat and build pressure. If you are...

Q: Service light on, high temperature, heat off

The only way to gain insight as to what happened it to retrieve the diagnostic trouble codes associated with the Check Engine Light. Even if the Check Engine Light is not on anymore, you may be able to retrieve history...