Q: Do you have a shop or you come to your customers?

Do you have a shop or do you you come to the customer?

3. Do you have a shop or you come to your customers?

Q: My vehicle is shaking when I drive past 50 mph

Hi there. From the description you have given, the drivability problem your vehicle has may be a fuel delivery problem. This would account for your vehicle not wanting to start that one day. Next day, you were entering the highway...

Q: Gear stick stuck

Hi, there are a few different possibilities for why your gear stick is stuck. A couple reasons are a worn-out ignition or a broken shifter mechanism. I would recommend getting a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic to come out and inspect...

Q: 1999 Volvo won't start due to immobilizer despite recent replacement

P1081 can appear when there is an issue with the immobilizer or the systems it communicates with. If the immobilizer has been replaced, then it may need to be reprogrammed or matched with the key so that they can communicate...