Q: Do you have a shop or you come to your customers?

Do you have a shop or do you you come to the customer?

3. Do you have a shop or you come to your customers?

Q: Vacuum hose is off and oil is going fast

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First you will need to fix the vacuum hose. all vacuum hoses need to be either hooked up or plugged off is not in use. For the oil consumption, check the tail pipe for...

Q: How to set correct timing of cam gear to cam alignment.

Hi there. You will need to get a cam alignment gear or something that will hold the camshafts together. Then align up the camshafts to the correct alignment with both dots facing the two slots on the top of the...

Q: Stalling during slow driving and idling, trouble starting

Hello. First, I would have the car checked for vacuum leaks. I would also have the turbo system looks at for broken or malfunctioning parts. If your brake light fuses are still in good condition it is possible that the...