Q: Do we pay when you come out how does it work

I replaced the throttle body air filter spark plugs mad sensor and it still won't accelerate and shaking real bad

3. Do we pay when you come out how does it work

Q: Coolant reservoir empties in one trip

If the radiator cap has failed (i.e. it doesn't hold the specified pressure built up in the cooling system when the car is running), the cap will prematurely open while the car is running and coolant will flow into the...

Q: Can an ABS traction control problem cause your car to shut down?

The ABS system will not cause the engine to die. You will need to have the engine scanned for any trouble codes to see the reason you are having the engine stall. This is necessary to pinpoint the cause for...

Q: Car ignition switch - 2011 Malibu Chevrolet

This could be caused by a wide variety of possibilities. Without additional detail of the symptoms, this may be tough to diagnose here. You'll need to find out if the car is cranking at all or if there is any...