Q: Do u have to remove the timing belt for remove the valve cover? 1994 Ford Ranger 2.3L

Do I have to remove the timing belt for remove the valve cover?

Hello - normally, no. The valve cover gasket can be replaced without getting into the timing belt components. Having said that, replacing the valve cover gasket is a great opportunity to make sure the cam seal isn’t leaking oil onto the belt, and to check the condition of the belt. For assistance, I recommend a valve cover gasket replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Do u have to remove the timing belt for remove the valve cover? 1994 Ford Ranger 2.3L