Q: Do u add tranmission fluid in when transmission hit light comes on

Transmission hot idle engine indicator light on

3. Do u add tranmission fluid in when transmission hit light comes on

Q: My oil pressure is low light came on

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly...

Q: My suv wont start. It shows DSC malfunction and 4x4 problems.

The DME relay is a dual relay that powers the fuel system. This relay is typically located in the fuse box located inside of the ECU compartment. There will be several locations in the vehicle that will house fuses and...

Q: Hello I have a Chevy impala 2013 the A.c. stopped blowing air a few days ago. Then an error code came up saying engine hot A.C. of

The resolution to this, and the answer to your question, will depend on exactly what trouble codes were stored when the check engine light (CEL) illuminated. To have the fault(s) that caused the CEL to illuminate pinpointed and repaired, please...