Q: Does the transmission have to come out to put it in?

Do I have to take the transmission out to put it in

3. Does the transmission have to come out to put it in?

Q: Transmission fluid fine but it takes torque converter long to to lock up

Color doesn't always matter. You might decide to service the transmission. I would say change the filter and change the fluid and see what happens. You might add a quart of Lucas transmission additive into the mix and then drive...

Q: Engine light came on and the gas cap is stuck

Hello. Your particular vehicle has what is known as the smart pin which will lock the gas when the vehicle itself is locked. If you unlock the vehicle with the key fob, the pin should disengage and you will be...

Q: I would like to know which engines are interchangeable in my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500

Hi there. You can use any engine from 2003-2008 Dodge that was equipped with the same engine. In 2006 they used two different 5.7 engines so it would be important to check the engine code to make sure that it...