Q: Does the transmission have to come out to put it in?

Do I have to take the transmission out to put it in

3. Does the transmission have to come out to put it in?

Q: Strange grinding sound from front end

You may have bent something on that side, notably a suspension part, HOWEVER the fact that you have the noise with the car stationary with the brakes applied is NOT consistent with damage to a suspension part. The car would...

Q: Q: My truck wont move at all.

Hi there. Set the parking brake and set a wheel chock in front and behind the front wheels. Then put the transmission in drive and look under the vehicle to see if the rear driveshaft is turning. If the driveshaft...

Q: Im putting in a2005 ford 4.2 in my 98 ford f150 do you see any problem

Hello. If you are using the base engine then you should be just fine. The intake and exhaust as well as the sensors will work different so all of that will need to be switched over.