Q: Do parts from my 07 galant work for an 05 galant

I have a Mitsubishi Galant 2007 and I was wondering if the parts from my car would fit into a 2005 galant es

A: You may find some parts that are compatible...

You may find some parts that are compatible but not all will fit or work on the older 2005 vehicle. I have seen many changes with the Mitsubishi Galant, even in the two years difference. It may be just come down to trial and error if you decide to go through with it. You may find that computer components and modules won’t work together due to computer network VIN protection in those components. If you run into any issues or need some help along the way, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home and service the car at your own convenience.