Q: Do I need transfer case service if no problems noticed

Just wondering if.a transfer case needs servicing and if so when

Hi there. Although many of today’s vehicles have transfer cases utilize advanced lubricants, it’s still recommended to have this service completed at a scheduled interval, just like any other fluid service. Cadillac recommends this service be completed every 45,000 miles. We have a great tool here on our website that allows you to look up all service maintenance requirements for your vehicle. Simply click this link, enter your vehicle information and you’ll be able to review all the services required - and the mileage it is due. Plus, you can book one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete this for you.