Q: Do I need to replace the hubs to go back to factory wheel bolts.

Had a front drivers side wheel come off at low speed. All 4 wheels had stud kits and about 15mm spacers installed. Also wider than factory low profile wheels & tires. I plan on removing all spacers since I heard slide on spacers can cause wheels to come loose. The front drivers side wheel that came off, left only one stud in place on the hub. The other 4 studs came out with the lug nuts stuck on the ends. I would like to go back to factory arrangement of having lug bolts, since lug studs may be too long without spacers and nuts are capped. Do I need to replace the drivers side front wheel hub, or all the wheel hubs for the wheels to stay on. Are stud kit studs oversized on the back end threads to keep them from coming out since they do not have a flange on the back side like cars with a stud and lug nut arrangement. Replacing all the hubs is going to be difficult since the wheel bearings are sealed. I need to make sure the car will be safe and wheels will stay on when torqued down.

3. Do I need to replace the hubs to go back to factory wheel bolts.