Q: Do I need to change my pulleys?

I went to the dealer for an ool change and they told me that i have a bad pulley but is too expensive at the dealer. It does make a noise and a rattle noise but not sure if i can replace the test pf the pulleys sense i has a lot of miles . I drove from wisconsin to florida so is it best to change all of it

Anytime a pulley for a serpentine, power steering, or drive belt begins to show signs of wear, it’s common for other pulleys to also wear out soon. If you drive your vehicle from Wisconsin to Florida, I recommend replacing all the pulleys and belts that drive those pulleys to ensure you don’t have a problem while on a long road trip. Since the dealership is too expensive, you can contact a mechanic who can complete an engine is making noise inspection to determine which one of your pulleys is the source of your problem.

3. Do I need to change my pulleys?