Q: Do I need regular, unleaded, or premium gas?

What fuel do i need to use regular unleaded or premium unleaded for example shell vpower

The type of gas for your engine is completely up to you. Some people are interested in putting only the best of the best into their vehicle. However, this is not necessary for your engine. "High-performance" engines usually have a higher compression ratios. The higher level of octane means a higher resistance to ping. Ping is essentially a noise caused by improper combustion inside the cylinders. With a higher compression ratio, there will be more ping if the levels of octane are lower than desired. Excess ping will cause premature engine wear and other damage. If you want to put higher octane fuel in your tank, please do. It is not critical for your particular engine, however.