Q: Do I need new brakes, calibers, or rotors?

My brakes were scrubbing extremely badly, for a while. When I got home and tried to park, I noticed that my wheels in the back wouldn't pull.

3. Do I need new brakes, calibers, or rotors?

Q: How to reset odometer

The mileage on an odometer can only be set by a state certified repair facility. You will need to have proof of the existing mileage. The repair facility would need to see the proof before they can adjust the mileage...

Q: Can dodge challenger rims fit a 2002 pontiac gtp coupe

Hi There, Depending on the year of Dodge Challenger you are referring to, the bolt pattern will be different from that of the Grand Prix. There are several wheel options depending on the model Dodge Challenger as well which will...

Q: When I apply the Apply the brake to shift gears the car will die

The brake booster is supplied vacuum from the engine and if it is leaking vacuum when you push the brakes, then the booster may need replacement. I recommend having a mechanic diagnose the vacuum booster for the brakes and also...