Q: Do I need new brakes, calibers, or rotors?

My brakes were scrubbing extremely badly, for a while. When I got home and tried to park, I noticed that my wheels in the back wouldn't pull.

3. Do I need new brakes, calibers, or rotors?

Q: Gauges have gone dark

Hi there. Since your issue is intermittent this would lead me to believe you are experiencing a bad connection behind your dashboard. A loose connection between your light bulbs and sockets will cause this problem along with a fault in...

Q: Power steering - 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi. It is very difficult to tell you size of the belts that would needed to eliminate the power steering pump without measuring some things on the car. If I had to guess, you may need a belt that is...

Q: Car remote unlocks doors but doesn't disable alarm. 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Hi there. In many cases, when an aftermarket device is added to your security system, it can trigger an error code that is stored in the ECU which can cause the issues you're experiencing. However, even removing the system will...