Q: do i need a new motor?

my car was original running hot, it began to shake , it wont start only cranks and when i first tried starting it it blew grey smoke out the back

3. do i need a new motor?

Q: Codes p0456 and p0102. White-blueish smoke coming from exhaust no overheating and loss of power. Obviously not running right.

The smoke could be burning oil. If the smoke occurs just at start up, the source could be leaking valve stem oil seals. If the smoke continues but is mainly white, that could signify an internal coolant leak. P0456 refers...

Q: Brakes fade and pedal go to the floor

The brake pedal should stay up hard when you have the engine off. As long as you do not see any loss of fluid after system is bled out of any air in the system. You may need to have...

Q: my coolant becomes empty after two days of filling it up

You have a leak. The only question is where. YourMechanic will pressurize the cooling system when COLD which should reveal the leak without too much trouble. A common leak would be through the water pump bearing weep hole, especially if...