Q: do i need a new motor?

my car was original running hot, it began to shake , it wont start only cranks and when i first tried starting it it blew grey smoke out the back

3. do i need a new motor?

Q: Code 420 on 98 Corolla.

If the converter is functioning, the voltage output from the downstream oxygen sensor should be somewhat steady at around half a volt. What you seeing in the car with the P0420 code is a high-low voltage signal from the downstream...

Q: Overheated now cranks but won't start

This could mean a few different problems. However, it is likely depending on how hot your car's engine got as a result of the overheating may have been a blown head gasket, which will cause the vehicle to not start....

Q: Loud noise when car starts

Unfortunately, the information you provided about your Dodge Durango is very limited, and I will be unable to make a proper diagnosis at this time. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic and including as much information...