Q: Do I need a back wiper for inspection it's. it working

My back wiper does not work do I need to fix it for inspection

Hi there:

In most cases, it’s a good idea to have any mechanical issue inspected and properly diagnosed before you book a repair to be completed. This is especially critical on vehicles older than 10 years; as there could be multiple electrical glitches causing the rear window wiper to malfunction. Contact one of our professional mechanics to have them complete a back window wiper is not working inspection. Once they complete this service, they’ll be able to recommend the right repairs.