Q: Manually shifting

Do I have to use the Driver Shift Control while going up a hill

3. Manually shifting

Q: Check Engine Light code P2544

The short answer is yes, the tire size can cause the P2544 code. This code sets when the computer sees that the vehicle speed and the requested torque tables in the transmission control module don't coincide. So, a different tire...

Q: 2011 Dodge charger won't start, it goes on run but nothing only the ac is blasting but the screen for the radio is offl

It is possible that you could have an issue with your starter, alternator, or battery. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine which one of these items may be causing this issue. The battery...

Q: I have a 2016 Honda Civic When I had my cracked windshield re

I am not sure what the difference is between the windshield you had installed and the windshield that Honda would proide would be. However, this sounds to me like the dealership just trying to get more money out of you....