Q: Manually shifting

Do I have to use the Driver Shift Control while going up a hill

3. Manually shifting

Q: AC fuse keeps blowing

I would try and disconnect the A/C compressor to see if the fuse still blows. The compressor is the only thing that gets energized in all settings except economy. If this works and the fuse does not blow, then the...

Q: So I just changed my oil in a 2011 dodge charger for the 3rd time the oil pressure is going from 30 to about 80 is this normal

Hi Cassandra. As long as you've used the recommended oil viscosity and correct filter, you should be OK with the range you are describing. It's typical for oil pressure to range anywhere from 25 on the low end to 40...

Q: Brake switch confirmed good, but brake lights not working

The brake lights are turned on and off by the brake light relay in the underhood relay box. This relay is controlled by the body control module and is signaled by the brake switch. Check the relay first to see...