Q: Do i have to take dash apart to check the wiring to the temp gauge

How can i check the wiring to the temp gauge in dash..its not workimg it dont over heat the fan comes on its not the temp sensor are the switch..

Hey Joshua. On C1500’s, there are two ways - removing the dash or accessing the wiring to the gauge from the firewall. If you’re going to attempt this, I strongly recommend buying a service and repair manual for your C1500. You can purchase or download them online or at most auto parts stores. This will significantly reduce the possibility of damaging seals or causing damage by removing the dash.

3. Do i have to take dash apart to check the wiring to the temp gauge