Q: Do i have to keep on all 4 converters on the exhaust?

I have flowmasters on it with the stick h pipe and I want it to sound louder what do I have to do?

3. Do i have to keep on all 4 converters on the exhaust?

Q: Q: Steering wheel shaking

It is not good to hold the steering all the way to the left or right against the stops. This can stress the power steering components. Some shaking at the stops can be normal. I would ask for help from...

Q: I have a 2007 Ford Focus. The serpentine belt broke causing my check engine light to come on as well as my battery light.

You will have to have the computer scanned to get the codes stored to see if there is only codes pertaining to the low voltage condition and have codes cleared using the scanner and then see what codes return. If...

Q: Car shudders when accelerating and going uphill, seems like a loss of power, particularly around 1500 rpms.

Hi Zach. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are multiple things that can cause a shaking or vibrating issue like you've described. The most common source of this issue is a loose vacuum line or even loose or faulty motor...