Q: Do I have to change the intake when I put 400 heads on my lt1block

I am trying to get a little more power so I'm trying to figure out do I have to change my intake when I put 400 heads on my lt1 5.7

If you install a performance intake manifold it will improve the airflow into the engine and if you have a stock carburetor or throttle body then a larger one will also improve airflow. You should look at any performance products like this that would improve performance. Also do not forget to upgrade the exhaust also to improve performance.

3. Do I have to change the intake when I put 400 heads on my lt1block