Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: Car cuts off when put in drive, doesn't go backward - 2007 Chrysler Pacifica

Hello. A common fault with your vehicle is the torque converter clutch not releasing properly. This causes stalling when shifting to Drive or Reverse. If you need someone to come to your car, a mobile expert from YourMechanic can come...

Q: Oil cooler replacement

You could have the oil cooler cleaned off with brake cleaner first then dried. After this, then add oil leak detector dye to the engine oil and then drive vehicle a few days and check for oil leaks with a...

Q: Muffler smoke after doing repairs on the car

Most likely, the work you had done and the smoke are unrelated. Black exhaust smoke indicates a rich air fuel mixture and can be caused by problems like a leaking fuel injector or faulty engine sensor. White exhaust smoke indicates...