Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

3. Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Q: name of 2 small hoses 3/8" that run to the bottom of radiator from engine?

The two hoses are the transmission oil cooler lines that run from transmission steel lines to the radiator oil cooler connections. They need to be high pressure power steering type hoses to hold transmission pressures.

Q: CVT transmission issues, RPM fluctuation - 2015 Nissan Rogue

Hey there. Since you are still under the factory warranty period i would recommend taking it to the dealer. There may be a reprogram of the transmission module programming that will improve the shifting of the CVT for you.

Q: need new oil filter housingn gasket and oil pressure sending unit 2010 Chevy Aveo

Hello - you will need to get these from a Chevrolet parts supplier. There are 2 o-ring seals, 1 round, the other an irregular shape unique to your engine. Check with your Chevrolet dealer for these.