Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: Oil cooler leaking due to faulty gasket.

Hi there. The oil cooler gasket, or the lines, could be the cause of the leak. Other owners have had both of these problems and the only way to verify where your leak starts is to add oil dye and...

Q: Car won't shift out of Park

One of the more common reasons I have come across as to why your Chevy will not shift out of park is the brake light switch failing. It is natural to ask why the brake light would prevent your Chevy...

Q: Car won't shift

Hi there. If your Blazer is moving but just will not shift, then it is not the master cylinder. If the Blazer will not move at all then the brakes may be locked up, which can be caused by a...