Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

3. Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Q: Can't shift into high gear

This vehicle is equipped with an electrically controlled transmission. The most likely cause of not being able to shift to high gear is low battery voltage, or a faulty shift solenoid. As for the Check Engine Light on the transmission,...

Q: Can I plug the oil cooler hoses. The male piece that connects to them broke off in the hose.

Hi there. The oil cooler is designed to help cool the engine or transmission off. By plugging off the oil cooler lines will cause the engine or transmission to heat up more than normal and could cause the engine or...

Q: Thumping when going into first gear. If I bypass first and start off in second and then change up to drive it's ok.

Hello, the harsh 1st gear engagement you describe is likely the electronic pressure control solenoid failing. Although you have a work-around by starting in 2nd gear, the problems with internal control pressures will start damaging other parts. I would have...