Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: can i put a murcury marauder transmission in a crown vic

The two transmissions are the same except with different gear ratios inside. Make sure the two transmissions have the same electrical connections before swapping them. The connectors will be different if the two transmissions are different years.

Q: need new oil filter housingn gasket and oil pressure sending unit 2010 Chevy Aveo

Hello - you will need to get these from a Chevrolet parts supplier. There are 2 o-ring seals, 1 round, the other an irregular shape unique to your engine. Check with your Chevrolet dealer for these.

Q: Slow slipping transmission, how much longer will it last?

If you are out of warranty, you'll need to have your vehicle checked for problems with a qualified technician such as YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office, perform a road test, check your transmission for mechanical or...