Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

3. Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Q: I can't get up to speed, the rpms ramp up, but the speedometer doesnt

This is a clutch that is slipping. Anytime your engine revs up and the vehicle does not increase speed the clutch is slipping. You may have a clutch disc that is worn. Otherwise there may be an oil leak from...

Q: Why does the oil cooler line keep coming out of the radiator in my 2002 Chevrolet S10

Hi there. These couplings that hold the line into the radiator are very temperamental. If the clip is not installed exactly how it should then the line will continue to pop off. There is a special way to install these...

Q: Rattling at idle, stalling in reverse - 1976 Pontiac Grand LeMans

Hello there, thanks for your question. In many cases, clicking and rattling noises, though they sound bad, are relatively minor with your 1976 Pontiac Grand LeMans. The most common causes for this would be due to the alternator, power steering...