Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: after stopping at a stop sign my car would not go while I was in drive instead just made this awful loud noise

It sound like the Lucas stop slip only worked for a short period. You may now have a completely gone transmission clutch for the lower gears or an axle that broke completely. I would go with the transmission being bad....

Q: Oil cooler leak in 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600

Hi. A leaking engine oil cooler is considered an oil leak and can cause damage if the engine oil level is not maintained. Have the engine oil cooler replaced by an experienced technician. Have the technician inspect the vehicle for...

Q: Car won't shift when driving

Hello. If you cannot move the shifter from park, then you may have a shift interlock problem. This can be caused by a failing brake switch, but most of the time it is caused by a failure in the wiring...