Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: Vibration

This sounds like you may have a worn engine or transmission mount. I would visually inspect each mount and check for wear or cracks in the rubber bushings. Over time, a worn or cracked bushing may not absorb the engine...

Q: How are transmission cooling lines disconnected on the radiator?

Hi there. The lines that attach to the radiator are either connected by a threaded pipe fitting or a compression type pipe fitting. The compression type fitting will need to be pushed in before removing the line. If you need...

Q: Car shaking and sputtering when idling and driving

The information provided leads me to believe that your Lincoln may be experiencing a lack of fuel pressure to the engine. If the fuel pump is unable to provide the specified fuel pressure to the engine properly, then symptoms like...