Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: Drop in power after I heard a pop. Truck makes noise when in gear.

Hi there. Many people have experienced the exact same issues with their Tahoe's that you are having. There are a number of common issues with this transmission that can cause this. It can be a failure of one of the...

Q: Why does the oil cooler line keep coming out of the radiator in my 2002 Chevrolet S10

Hi there. These couplings that hold the line into the radiator are very temperamental. If the clip is not installed exactly how it should then the line will continue to pop off. There is a special way to install these...

Q: Replaced the transmission with a 04 tranny and it shifts funny when I I'm coming to a stop. It's like a straight shift sometimes

Hi there. The problem is the generation of the transmission is different, meaning the wiring harness inside the transmission is different. However, the range selector will not cause the transmission to not shift to the lower gears. The newer version...