Q: Do I have a transmission oil cooler failure?

Can you please tell me more about my transmission oil cooler failure is it possible that I might have water mixed with mine transmission

Q: Hesitation between 40 & 50 mph.

After scanning the computer for codes to see if there is codes for the transmission or EGR system. If no codes then you should disconnect the EGR vacuum control valve and road test to see if problem of surge continues....

Q: Car screaming and not shifting.

Transmission problems can occur for a number of reasons. On the Equinox, when I have seen this occur it was due to a problem with the valve body in the transmission. Some of the time it is caused by a...

Q: Car won't go into gear or it will slowly go into gear but hesitates to pull.

Whether you have a manual transmission or an automatic transmission, if the rpm's are going up and the vehicle is not moving, then the clutch on the manual or the clutches in the automatic are slipping causing the vehicle to...