Q: Do I have a case against Jaguar?

I was told that I needed front and back brake pads and rotors. The car is a lease and it only has 23,000 miles. This seems suspicious as I never had to replace brake pads or rotors in any car with 2x the miles. Do I have a reasonable complaint to take up with Jaguar? I've have purchased 3 jaguars over the last 10 years since they were purchased by Tata.

Also, Jaguar inspected the brake pads on October 16th and they were in the yellow. In the 1 month, the brake pad yellow warning lights appeared on my dash. I brought it into Pep Boys because I was afraid to go to Jaguar to get an estimate. They said it needed both front and back brake pads and that the rotors need replacement as well, no resurfacing. I have no idea if they just wanted to make more money. Is it possible to just replace the brake pads and not the rotors if I only have 9 months left on the lease?

3. Do I have a case against Jaguar?