Q: Do I have a bad tie rod end?

When I drive front wheel shakes really bad and on the way home today it was making a really bad noise when i pressed on the breaks. Could it be something else or is it just my tie rods.[front passenger]

A: There are a few reasons why the steering wh...

There are a few reasons why the steering wheel will vibrate at high speeds or while braking. As far as braking, noise and a vibration generally point to warped brake rotors. That is if you only feel the shake once you place your foot on the bake. If the vehicle vibrates an high or low speed suspect the steering and suspension systems. Have the vehicle inspected by an experienced technician to diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing and to make sure you are replacing the right parts.